Osler House is an elegant historic home which has been completely restored and now operates as an upscale B&B as well as a venue for intimate and memorable weddings, meetings, special events, dinners and ceremonies. The history of the house is complimented by the furnishings of antiques and reproductions.
The house was built in 1848, and was once the home of the world-famous physician Sir William Osler and his eminent family. It is located on 1 1/2 acres of private grounds; moments from downtown Dundas, and minutes from McMaster University and Medical Centre, Hamilton, and many historic sites, waterfalls and conservation areas.
Capacity for weddings would be 50 persons for an outdoor ceremony, or 30 for indoor; receptions up to 65 persons, and sit-down dinners for 4 to 24 persons.
Osler House offers the grandest accommodation in the region, and is especially suited for newlyweds and romantic getaways.