Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Saturday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Little Hall Building Specifics:
• Seating and tables available for 30 people (8 six foot banquet tables and 30 padded chairs)
• Refrigerator and small sink are available
• Screened back porch is included with rental
Basic Rental Information:
• The City Resident discount will be applied for weddings if the bride, groom, or the bride/groom’s parents live within the city limits of Winter Garden.
• The bride, groom or the bride/groom’s parents may reserve the facility for a wedding.
• All events scheduled for minors must be reserved by a parent or legal guardian.
• Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance.
• There are no free hours given for setup or decoration. There is a free hour given afterward for cleanup and teardown.
• The renter is permitted to hire any caterer, restaurant, etc. to supply food and non-alcoholic beverages for the event. Self-catering is also permitted. Rental Rates Rate Refundable Damage Fee tax
• Alcohol is permitted to be served; however, cash bars are not permitted.
• All alcoholic beverages must be distributed by a certified bartender. Renter must supply a copy of the caterer/bartender certification to serve/sell alcoholic beverages.
• No rehearsal time is included with any rental of Little Hall
Rental Rates - $35.00 per hour + tax
Refundable Damage Fee $200.00
Schools/Non-Profit Groups (for local Schools and non-profits only within the city limits of Winter Garden.
Rental Rates $10.00 per hour + tax
Refundable Damage Fee - $200.00
For complete details please review the attachment.