Miron PhotoArt Basic Wedding Package
Miron PhotoArt Basic Wedding Package
More than just pretty smiles, my photographs capture the feelings, the emotions, and what’s in the soul of the people at the wedding. They tell stories that provide wonderful memories for years to come, and show how your wedding dreams came true.
I am an award-winning photographer (some of my portraits got awards in international competitions) and I was selected as the “NJ artist of the month” for January 2011. Please check my site Miron PhotoArt http://mironab.redbubble.com/, my wedding gallery
https://picasaweb.google.com/mironab/Weddings?authuser=0&feat=directlink (use slide show),
and my portrait gallery
My typical package includes:
- 8-hour indoor/outdoor coverage (pre-wedding preparations, ceremony, and reception)
- Portraits and photojournalistic/candid photos
- Setting up a mini-studio for artistic portraits with professional lighting and backdrops
- Slide show during the reception with images taken during the ceremony
- Professional editing of ALL images
- Special effects (black and white, sepia, selective coloring)
- On-line proofs and on-line print ordering
- Six 8"x10" prints on fine-art paper
- DVD with all edited high-resolution images
- One 8”x10” 26-page open-flat hardcover album printed on fine-art paper
- Free bridal party gifts: I will give everyone in the bridal suite one edited high-resolution image of their choice at no charge.
Your wedding should be unique and different than the standard ones - I can help you with personalized, nice, and inexpensive guest favors, save-the-date cards, invitations, thank-you cards, and centerpieces.
I also include a free engagement (or rehearsal dinner) session - this will also give me an opportunity to know you better and be better prepared for your wedding.
One option that is becoming increasingly popular these days is bridal boudoir photography – a special gift from the bride to the groom, with artistic photos of the bride wearing sensual lingerie. This is a gift he will treasure forever!
Additional options summary:
- For good coverage of weddings with more than 100 guests, we strongly suggest adding a second photographer for $150/hour (the second shooter could be used for less than 8 hours)
- One 16"x20" museum-quality gallery-wrapped canvas print - $300
- One 16"x20" metal print (directly on aluminum) - $300
- 8-hour video coverage and 2 copies of a professionally edited video - $1800
- 2-hour bridal boudoir photography session and 3 8"x10" prints on fine-art paper: $300
- Prints on fine-art paper (8"x10" - $15; 11"x14" - $25)
- Guest favors: give each guest a gift certificate for one 4"x6" print they can pick from the on-line image gallery - $5 per shipped print. This was a wonderful idea from another bride - it gives the guests something that they will surely enjoy and keep.
- Save-the-date cards, invitations, and thank-you cards - between $1 and $1.50 per card.
For the save-the-date, we can do something funny by combining 2 baby pics of the bride and the groom with text such as "But they grew up and will get married soon. And you may be invited too, so just in case, save this date... "
The invitations can be formal or funny.
The thank-you cards will be based on wedding pics.
- Framed 8"x10" prints with the engagement images to be used as centerpieces - $30
I can create a large photo-montage containing significant and funny photos from the lives of the bride and the groom to be displayed at the event; we can have two separate ones or a combined one.
I can create a "roast" slide show titled "All you wanted to know about BRIDE and GROOM, but were afraid to ask" based on silly funny photos from childhood and early teen years - everybody will be laughing with tears! (I can show you samples).
Please contact me at email@example.com if you want to discuss the options to create a custom package.