Wedding Day Coordination
Wedding Day Coordination
Our “Month of Wedding” package is designed for the bridal couple who has taken care of most of the planning themselves, yet they would like assistance with the last minute details, a review of all of their contracts to ensure vendor compliance, and complete coordination of their wedding day and rehearsal.
* We meet with you four (4) to six (6) weeks prior to your wedding to discuss your wishes and desires and obtain a clear understanding of your vision, goals, and requirements for your wedding day (1.5 hour consultation).
* Be available to consult with you on any last minute details during the weeks prior to your wedding.
* Create diagrams and floor plans for your reception site.
* Develop a detailed wedding day itinerary and distribute it to your wedding party and vendors.
* Obtain copies of all vendor contracts from you to ensure all items and services you contracted for are provided the day of.
* The week before your wedding, contact every one of your vendors to confirm delivery dates, times, locations, and services contracted for.
* Relay final headcount to appropriate vendors (reception site, caterer, Rental Company, etc.)
* Coordinate the wedding rehearsal to ensure all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony.
* Coordinate all vendor set-ups at the ceremony site to ensure your vision is implemented properly.
* Oversee all details before and during the ceremony, including:
* Placement of the guest book, programs, and altar items
* Review with the ushers the guests to be seated in reserved rows
* Ensuring all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl baskets are distributed properly
* Line-up of the wedding party
* Cueing the musicians
* Gathering wedding party and family members for pictures as needed
* Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to musicians, officiant, etc.
Oversee all details before and during the reception, including:
* Develop a vendor set-up schedule as part of the wedding day itinerary and distribute to all vendors.
* Supervise all vendor set-ups and act as your spokesperson to ensure all of your wishes are achieved.
* Ensure tables and stage areas are set up according to your floor plan.
* Ensure the guest book, gift, place card, and cake tables are placed and decorated appropriately.
* Place favors, table runners, disposable cameras, etc... on guest tables.
* Coordinate with the DJ or Master of Ceremonies to ensure your reception flows smoothly from start to finish and follows given timeline (announcement of your arrival, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
* Coordinate with photographer to ensure any specific pictures you require are taken.
* Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to musicians, caterer, photographer, etc.
* Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice.
* Assist you and your families with any matters that may arise.
* Greet any guests that may arrive late.
Pricing depends on size of wedding, logistics and possible need of an assistant
Full Service Planning
Full Service Planning
This package is designed for the bridal couple who does not have the time or the inclination to deal with the countless details of the wedding planning process. The Complete Wedding allows the bridal couple to have the wedding of their dreams without the stress that too often accompanies the planning stages. In addition to the services included in the “Month of” package,
The Complete Wedding includes the following:
* Meet with you for a two-hour consultation to help you clarify the vision, goals, and priorities important to you for your wedding day.
* Help you determine the style of wedding you desire (guest count, degree of formality, time of day, colors, etc.).
* Discuss your financial parameters and develop a detailed budget for all aspects of your wedding.
* Ensure all vendor selections are within your budget, track deposits and payments, and keep you informed as to budget status and payment due dates.
* Develop and manage a wedding planning timeline, reminding you of all appointments and matters needing your attention.
* Ensure ceremony and reception sites are cleaned up and all rental items are returned.
* Provide an assistant for up to three hours on your wedding day.
Locate, verify availability, and at your request, accompany you on appointments for:
* Ceremony Sites * Reception Sites
* Caterers * Bakers
* Florists * Equipment & Linen Rental Companies
* Ceremony Musicians * Reception Bands or DJ
* Photographers * Videographers
* Advise and assist you in choosing wedding favors.
* Contract with limousine/transportation vendors and valet services, if needed.
* Schedule you for bridal gown appointments.
* Refer you to resources for groom and attendant's attire.
* Refer you to invitation vendors and offer suggestions on invitations appropriate for your wedding style.
* Proof the wording of your invitations and programs.
* Arrange for calligraphy of your place cards, if needed.
* Advise and assist you with the wording, design, and purchase of your ceremony programs.
* Make arrangements for a rehearsal dinner